Friday, June 09, 2006

Welcome Back

It's been oh so long!!!

So I have returned from the great continent of Europe to the drudgery of NYC. Oh well. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update becasue I've been kind of scarce.

First of all 5 down and 0 to go. Obviously I finished my finals.
Erik and I then went to France for Five days where we had an absolutely fantabulous time.
Upon our return, much to my dismay, I was forced to start work. It's been fun thus far, but I would really much rather a summer full of leisure. Oh well. Stupid law school.

So hopefully I will give everyone (all 2 of you) more updates this summer, since I'm on a break from law school, but we'll see how that works out.

Until later... Ci parliamo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home